BigGIS is a new generation of GIS that supports decision making in multiple scenarios which require processing of large and heterogeneous data sets.
The novelty lies in an integrated analytical approach to spatio-temporal data, that are unstructured and from unreliable sources. The system provides predictive, prescriptive and visual tool integrated in a common analytical pipeline.
The prototype will be evaluated on three scenarios - “Smart city”, “Environmental management” and “Disaster control”.
Development, evaluation and demonstration of a new generation of GIS:
- Heterogeneous geo-temporal data
- Integrated analysis of spatio-temporal data
- Unstructured and unreliable datasets
- Analytical pipeline for predictive, prescriptive and visual analysis
- Smart city and health (urban heat islands, particulate matter)
- Environmental management (health threatening animals and plants)
- Disaster control, civil protection (air pollution, toxic chemicals)